No, a community is set up and managed by the brand as they see fit. A brand might offer a community for a limited time, and then turn it off as well.
Articles in this section
- What are the guidelines for the photos and/or product reviews that I share?
- How do I find the brand communities I am part of?
- If I don't comply with all of the brand community guidelines, what happens?
- Do I have to complete all of the activities in a brand community?
- How can I track activities I've completed in a brand community?
- When do brands run communities?
- Do all brands offer a community on ExpertVoice?
- Can I be a part of more than one brand community on ExpertVoice?