ExpertVoice campaigns allows manufacturers to offer limited time offering to specific groups. These campaigns include several different brands that are within the same industry for a limited time. Once the campaign is expired those brands and/or offering will change to the current program.
Articles in this section
- If a brand isn’t currently available to me, can I “apply” to get access to that brand?
- How does affiliation work if you stop working at a retailer?
- What affiliations give me access to which brands? What is the benefit of adding more affiliations?
- What if I work for two groups that have access? Is there a way to merge my account vs. having two separate ones?
- Why do I sometimes have more than one store available for a brand?
- Why don’t I see any brands on my homepage feed?
- Why did I lose access to a brand?
- What does it mean to have access to a brand?
- What does “unlock your perks” mean and why do you keep saying it?
- Why am I receiving emails featuring discounts I don't have access to?